When it comes to construction—residential, commercial, industrial—concrete block makes (dollars and) sense. Concrete block is stronger and safer than wood. It is a more effective sound barrier. It retains its value, yet is easy to maintain—and is environmentally friendly.
If you want it built to last, make sure it’s built with Block
Benefits for building with Block rather than wood / drywall.
• Block is competitively priced.
• Block prevents heat loss which makes it energy-efficient.
• Block manages moisture.
• Block does not burn.
• Block prevents the spread of fire to adjacent dwellings.
• Block greatly reduces the chances of structural collapse.
• Block does not produce toxic gas, smoke or fumes.
• Block can help lower insurance premiums.
• Block eliminates mold growth